BC147XLT help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reptile

hello, I am new to the forums and to scanning, I recently got a bc147xlt for free, minus the antenna, I got the new antenna and it picks up weather receptions good. Other than weather I am clueless how to use the thing, any help anyone could give would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

duckbird

Welcome:

Programming your scanner

1. Press Manual 1 Manual
2. Enter a frequency
3. Press E
4. Press Manual
5. Repeat steps 2, 3 and 4 as needed
6. When you finish the programming steps press Scan

tommybza

Hello there ...

I am new to this forum and have been looking at the antenna back log of threds . before I get into that topic and i hope i can not beat that into the ground

I also have the BC1xlt it works fine , I use it for rr freq now i have pickd up a pro 43 and have started to plug in my freq.s and would like to move some of the 800'S to the BC .
it will not take them ? I guess is not for that high of a freq range . is this correct and if so what is the BC good for other than weather RR and the 16 channels free and clear any ideas .
thanks
Tommy

pvollan

bc147xlt

The frequency range of the scanner ought to be printed on the back of it.

Although the bc147 looks strikingly like the bc855, the bc147 is not an 800 mhz unit.

jon2002

bc147xlt

i tried to program but it will not let me?It was the same id number that was there but get nothing no volume at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.