BC250D Battery Charger

Status
Not open for further replies.

don333

Does anyone know the model # of the external charger for the Uniden battery packs. I believe it came with the 235, but I'm unable to locate one.
Thanks for the help.

DonL

don333

Thanks for the reply, but the one I'm looking for is the one where you can charge the batteries externally. I think it was called a cradle.

KE5MC

Premium Subscriber
DonL,
No help, but just wanted to comment.

I have a BC250D and have never heard of an external cradle charger. Last time I was in my 250 I recalled that the battery pack used a small connector on a short pigtail lead. This is not the typical configuration a manufacture would make an external charger for. Not that one does not exist, just that I have not seen one.

Good Luck with your search.

Mike

PS - When I get home tonight I will have to check the battery compartment just to make sure my recollection is correct.

I just recalled that the previous scanner (245?) had a battery pack with surface mounted contacts that could be externally charged, but again I never came across one.

Last edited:

hai_akeeba

The BC235 came with a cradle that you plugged the battery into to charge. It also has a pigtail connector that allowed you to operate the scanner, or charge a battery inside the radio at the same time.

don333

That's the one I'm looking for. Does it have a model or part number on the bottom?

Status
Not open for further replies.