BCD 436 Case...

Status
Not open for further replies.

AZScanner

Somewhere in this room. Right now, you're very col
I was thinking of having my older daughter sew one for me out of an old raincoat so it could have some protection from the weather during our Monsoon season. I'm going to have her make a "raincoat" for my DSLR camera as well. Who knows, maybe I can make extras and sell them. :) Any takers?

-AZ

dmaria

I was thinking of having my older daughter sew one for me out of an old raincoat so it could have some protection from the weather during our Monsoon season. I'm going to have her make a "raincoat" for my DSLR camera as well. Who knows, maybe I can make extras and sell them. :) Any takers?

-AZ

What's a monsoon season in Arizona - 1 inch of rain in a 1 month period? :)

AZScanner

Somewhere in this room. Right now, you're very col
What's a monsoon season in Arizona - 1 inch of rain in a 1 month period? :)

More like 1+ inches in a 1 hour period. ;) Plus lots of wind and lightning. We don't get storms big enough to produce tornadoes (with rare exception) but they can be pretty wild, and as a part-time newsie & amateur lightning photographer, I'm liable to be out in it at some point with the scanner and an even more expensive camera. Gonna be looking into getting or making some rain protection for both. Google "Arizona Monsoon" and you'll see what I mean.

-AZ

Status
Not open for further replies.