BCD-436HP CLock

Status
Not open for further replies.

KG6GTH

Member
Premium Subscriber
Joined
Dec 10, 2003
Messages
127
Reaction score
74
Location
Los Angeles County, California
I cant find the thread, what is the process for getting the clock to stop re-setting? Do I have to leave it on for xx amount of hours?

Thanks,
Sean
 

AZScanner

Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2002
Messages
3,342
Reaction score
14
Location
Somewhere in this room. Right now, you're very col
Yes. Leave it on and running for a few hours and it should stop bugging you. I was able to confirm this with a local user who already has his radio (the lucky stiff). Also, interestingly, he's never charged it via USB, so having batteries in it and the scanner on and running is enough to charge the clock battery. No need to leave it plugged in to charge the battery.

-AZ
 

detroit780

Silent Key
Database Admin
Joined
Dec 19, 2002
Messages
589
Reaction score
12
Location
Michigan
Clock settings

I have had mine since last Tuesday and only had to enter the time when I first turned it on. I have had batteries in it and it's been on everyday and cycling through batteries without any trouble. I have never charged the radio through the USB.

I believe UP Man said the batteries will help keep the clock battery charged.

Les



I cant find the thread, what is the process for getting the clock to stop re-setting? Do I have to leave it on for xx amount of hours?

Thanks,
Sean
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top