BCD325P2 on sale on Amazon.ca

mjf

Premium Subscriber
Amazon.ca has the BCD325P2 on sale for $350 right now. These look like new units. I bought mine from Amazon several years ago for $368 but it was a return.

Not the most sensitive radio on UHF, but the Close Call feature is just pure magic :)

Enjoi19

Premium Subscriber
Be careful - the seller only has 2 reviews and both are 0 stars, including one reviewer indicating they never received anything. Though several years old, the name being called "Customer Service Reply: DIGITALSGM|AT|G-M-AIL,C OM" sure smells fishy.

mjf

Premium Subscriber
Be careful - the seller only has 2 reviews and both are 0 stars, including one reviewer indicating they never received anything. Though several years old, the name being called "Customer Service Reply: DIGITALSGM|AT|G-M-AIL,C OM" sure smells fishy.
Good points!

phyberoptics

Premium Subscriber
Interesting that the product is linked from the Uniden store, making seem like Uniden is the seller.

Enjoi19

Premium Subscriber
Interesting that the product is linked from the Uniden store, making seem like Uniden is the seller.
Yep, why you always have to double check the seller and not just the product when it seems too good to be true!

Worth noting that, while not as radical a sale, it is going for $450 shipped/sold by Amazon.ca

lamarrsy

Premium Subscriber
Tried to order one (the BCD325P2) and my credit card company instantly blocked the transaction for not being safe.

the same seller has a variety of ham radios advertised at nonsense prices (Yaesu FT-817ND, Yaesu FT-450D, Icom 7100 etc), and curiously they are all at “only 3 left in stock”.

One has to wonder why Amazon continue to allow this to go on?

EJB

20 + year membership
Sneaking Sally thru the Alley- Robert Palmer did die quite young.

I bought one of the Amazon.ca 325 p2's over a year ago. It's a good radio but not very good on simulcast and I still can't get it working on LMRN.