BCD325P2 programming

Status
Not open for further replies.

hiegtx

Mentor
Premium Subscriber
I like PROSCAN and SUPPORT this site.
As do I.
Thanks for your help. I was able to get most of what I need programmed. I am still trying to find the right input for Iowa State Patrol since it is P25 now getting right settings is a must.
Whether you are using FreeSCAN, or any other software, and you are either using EZ-Grab, other software, or the import feature, as you are a Premium Subscriber, does not really help in correcting whatever problem you are having. Without knowing your approximate location (city, or county, and state), no one can make a really good remedy for you. Since you are trying to get the Iowa State Police, I presume you are in that state. But without knowing your location, and which site you are trying to program, all you're getting is guesses. Preferably, besides indicating your location, also attach your programming file to a post, so that someone else can take a look, and see if there is something that needs to be added or corrected. To post your file, <right><click> on the file, in Windows Explorer, and, from the pop-up menu. choose "Send To", to a compressed (zipped) folder. The compressed file can ne attached to a post.

papaskeet

Premium Subscriber
At some point, trunking P25 programming of the 325P2 might be easy and now after two days of owning and using FreeScan to enter conventional systems, groups and number frequencies the process is simple.
Scanning successfully LA Sheriff, Fire, CHP.
On the other hand, I see only many more hours of education in my future to begin P25 trunking programming, understanding the manual process and radio's full functions. I'm still failing in attempt to assign custom search to keys #1 - 3 and then there's no manual explanation as to why in scanning, pressing any # 0 -9 key gives 3 beeps.

Status
Not open for further replies.