BCD436HP/BCD536HP: BCD436HP - MotoTRBO Not Displaying

titanic7g

I go to TAMU College Station and I have programmed the university MotoTRBO system into my scanner, in it's own favorite list and one that already has other systems in it, list is set to monitor but when scrolling through systems on the scan screen it does not display, I did purchase the DMR/MotoTRBO license key and it has been applied.

titanic7g

hazrat8990

Premium Subscriber
Turning ID search on fixed the issue, interesting. It says no TGID is programmed
I had a similar issue with a P25 phase 2 system on the other side of the state from where I am. During a road trip through the area, I noticed my 536 was totally skipping over the system. I had my laptop with me, so I looked over everything and programmed it again and it was still skipping over it. When I placed a hold on the system, I ended up getting the same message you did.

I don't use quick keys, or number tags, and never have. All system number tags were set to none (like they have been for years), but for some reason I had to actually assign a number in order for it to work. If you don't have a number tag set, try changing it to 0 and try again.
Screenshot 2024-09-01 171708.png

titanic7g

I had a similar issue with a P25 phase 2 system on the other side of the state from where I am. During a road trip through the area, I noticed my 536 was totally skipping over the system. I had my laptop with me, so I looked over everything and programmed it again and it was still skipping over it. When I placed a hold on the system, I ended up getting the same message you did.

I don't use quick keys, or number tags, and never have. All system number tags were set to none (like they have been for years), but for some reason I had to actually assign a number in order for it to work. If you don't have a number tag set, try changing it to 0 and try again.
View attachment 168480
It's something with adding through sentinel database, I am adding everything by hand and it's doing it how I want it to work hahah. First time with the database doing this

titanic7g

Update: Success
So it appears that it was just an issue somehow with the Sentinel Database, I wasn't able to locate this issue with that, I went ahead and created the system by hand, using Excel to separate the columns on RadioReference and copy pasting each department, took about 5 minutes, but hey, it works now! Thank you to everyone who chimed in.

Attachments

• Screenshot_15.png
    Screenshot_15.png
    532.4 KB · Views: 20