BCD536

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcinnv

I got a BCD536, for Xmas did the sentinel down load, typed in zip hit scan, I get NHP, creech some EMS channel 10 and nothing Else, need some help for an old man that is not Tech savvy, I'm sure it much easier than I'm making it out to be, any one live in older part of Henderson that can help me please??

737mech

Premium Subscriber
BCD536HP Help

These new scanners are a few steps more than crazy but I'll try to help. Ok In the menu there are "Service Types" This is the most overlooked setting people miss. Toggle them on in the menu.
What trunked systems did you download to favorites list? SNACC P25 and NHP (?What site?) Maybe LVMPD? So they have service types like law talk and law tac and dispatch. EMS talk EMS tac etc'. You'll have to enable these service types. Here's a youtube video this guy is very helpful getting the 536 up and running. Click on this link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6dAVC8RdAI His call is K4DPS and he posted many helpful videos to learn the 536. Hope this helps?

Coffeemug

Premium Subscriber
A Friend is looking to purchase the UNIDEN BCD536HP, but he thinks he's going take it down Radio Shack down in Falls Twp. to get it programmed. I keep telling he, all he need's to is enter Zip Cope just like the Home Patrol. Well I hope he'll be wasting time doing the way he's thinking. What should I advise my friend?

Status
Not open for further replies.