BCD996P2 question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jperuta

Premium Subscriber
Good Morning,

This has probably been asked before.However i cant seem to find it. My bcd996p2 last programmed with proscan no longer shows the frequency on the bottom of the conventional systems that i have programmed in i know its probably a setting i over looked however any help would be appreciated.

jperuta

Premium Subscriber
Sounds like you're on Display Mode 1. You'll probably want to switch to Display Mode 2:

To toggle between Display Modes 1, 2 or 3 Hold on any channel and press ● then 6(DISP). Press Hold to resume.

Thanks that is actually what it said in proscan. Display mode 1, Display mode 2 and Display mode 3. It was set on display mode 1. Does anyone know why there are 3 different modes?

Smokey4176

Premium Subscriber
I am having a issue with my 996P2 that I program with ARC-XT. For some reason all my conventional channels have changed over to analog. I have tried to change them to digital and all. I have saved the changes, deleted all and resent them. still all analog. any help would be great.

Smokey4176

Premium Subscriber
Please attach your ARC-XT file and I will take a look at it. You will have to right click on the file and send it to a compressed (zipped) folder to be able to attach it.
I uninstalled it, reinstalled it and it seems to be working fine so far. If I have any more issues with it I will provide you with the info. Thanks for helping..

Status
Not open for further replies.