bct15x questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

daneg

When scanning what is the S0 mean on the bottom?

Also I tried putting the quick keys in, however whenever I do it, it doesn't seem to work to turn the systems on and off.

When using Close Call. Once it picks up a channel, how can I skip it and keep going? I hit scan but then it went back to the system scan.

When scanning if I press the function button and turn it I can select different things to scan. However once I am done, I cant stop it. I push it again and select my system I put in, but then it keeps scanning everything else as well. It will scan my system, then close call then other stuff.

W2PMX

S0 means that you're scanning the systems you have programmed into System Quick Key 0. Pressing 0 while it's scanning will turn SQK 0 on and off.

As for the rest, exactly what are you trying to do?

daneg

S0 means that you're scanning the systems you have programmed into System Quick Key 0. Pressing 0 while it's scanning will turn SQK 0 on and off.

As for the rest, exactly what are you trying to do?

If i turn on close call it only picks up the one and i cant find out how to keep searching using close call.

W2PMX

Close call picks up signals that are very close to you - maybe a few hundred feet, maybe up to half a mile, depending on frequency and the transmitter power. (It's mainly for use when you're where you know there's nearby radio activity but you don't know what frequency is in use, like a fire, police incident, air show, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.