BCT15X: BCT15x recording problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

ltginrage

So I finally bought a cord to program the BCT15x since I bought it without the cord (preowned). I downloaded the old file to have a backup, (I use ProScan) and I uploaded a new file to the scanner with the channels (DPD, NIU PD, DFD, IREACH, & IFERN) selected to Record. I got it uploaded the file and it does not record the selected channels. I verified that the channels are selected as record on the scanner but still it will not record. Should I try to redo the file on freescan? Any suggestions beside upgrade to a 996P2

ProScan

Software Provider
Premium Subscriber
Are the recording files being created and just no audio?
Did you select the system level Record Parameter "Marked Channels"?

ltginrage

I'm trying to use it throught the Record Jack through a Aux cord to RadioFeed. no audio is outputted from the rec out jack after the new update. I didn't know such "system level Record Parameter "Marked Channels" exsisted. So yea thats the problem. Thanks ProScan.

ProScan

Software Provider
Premium Subscriber
I'm trying to use it throught the Record Jack through a Aux cord to RadioFeed. no audio is outputted from the rec out jack after the new update. I didn't know such "system level Record Parameter "Marked Channels" exsisted. So yea thats the problem. Thanks ProScan.
You're Welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.