Bct15x

Status
Not open for further replies.

garys

Premium Subscriber
I just ordered a "like new" BCT15X from the Uniden Direct Store. 90 day warranty, not the 1 year, but refurbished to factory spec. $199.99 and standard FedEx Ground/USPS shipping is $1.95.

If anyone wants to buy a BCT15, PM me.

Junior08

Premium Subscriber
Gary,

I'm thinking of selling my BCT15 and getting a BCT15X also. Let me know how you like it compared to the BCT15. My biggest reason for possibly doing this is the new volume offset feature per channel. Works great on those "quiet" frequencies.

garys

Premium Subscriber
Gary,

I'm thinking of selling my BCT15 and getting a BCT15X also. Let me know how you like it compared to the BCT15. My biggest reason for possibly doing this is the new volume offset feature per channel. Works great on those "quiet" frequencies.

I will, although I expect I'll like it. I already have the 396xt and the 996xt. My 996T is also for sale. I plan to use the 396xt as a base at home, maybe with a RH96. I'll also use the 15X at home. The 996XT is in my truck. That way I'll have all interchangeable files and a complete set of the latest scanners.

I should start a new thread for this, but will mention it hear. I'm trying to decide if I should control the 396XT with a RH 96 or use Free Scan. I'm going to play with the virtual control on Free Scan a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.