Berlin / Kensington

Status
Not open for further replies.

BYPASS999

A quick question, Does anyone know what frequency hunters ambulance uses in berlin ? I can pick up the police and fire, but not the ambulance, The police dispatcher must have a direct link to the ambulance.

Thank you in advance.

Portable14

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
I heard that Hunters switched to NexTels a while back, But think they might still use their old UHF channel on 452.325. They also have 463.75 I think.

Plug those in and see if they work, I'd be interested to know, So if they do in fact work, Please shoot me a PM.

KB1JHU

Hunter's has a license for the following:

WNGI708
452.3250 - Sites in Meriden and Montville - I have a PL of 192.8 for Meriden, not sure about Montville (they have a satellite office in New London, I'm assuming they have contracts out that way)
461.7875 - Site in Meriden - PL 141.3 (PL not confirmed) this may be chair cars

KNNL413
33.0800 - Site in Meriden, license says this is for school buses

I do see them listed in the RR DB with 463.7500. Hunter's does not have a license in the FCC DB for this, so I can only assume it is leased. Marcus has a trunked license (WPVL895) with a site in Bolton for this freq and Utility has a conventional license (WNVN838) with a site in North Branford.

For wider area coverage for their service area they may lease space on Marcus' LTR/Passport system.

Portable14

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
bluefox2163 said:
try 463.9125

Here's the link the what the database shows as being the licenses for that frequency, Well none of them go directly to hunters, Several of them do go to Marcus Spectrum Holdings, Which would lead me to think that they MAY HAVE switched to Marcus.

Status
Not open for further replies.