Best Scanner Software

Status
Not open for further replies.

pjbracing

Premium Subscriber
Are you running Win. 7 32 or 64 bit?

Does it crash during the program load process or at some other point in time such as when ProScan attempts to communicate with the scanner?

I would first check that you have all the current Microsoft Windows updates installed.

If you have some time, I would like to try to figure this out. It's always best with email as I like to send debug versions out over a period of a few hours to a few days to narrow these things down.

THANKS Bob! :D

Your private messages worked and your help is appreciated. I'll spend the next several days playing with ProScan

Pete

pjbracing

Premium Subscriber
I appreciate Pro Scan Support

I just wanted to pass along that I have connected my 396T to Scan Pro and within a few minutes I caught on. I really like it. I will be connecting my 296D later today. If all continues to go well, then this is the product for me.

I want to thank you for your help and patience over the weekend.

Pete :D

ProScan

Software Provider
Premium Subscriber
I just wanted to pass along that I have connected my 396T to ProScan and within a few minutes I caught on. I really like it. I will be connecting my 296D later today. If all continues to go well, then this is the product for me.

I want to thank you for your help and patience over the weekend.

Pete :D

Thanks you too for helping me test and spending time on this.

Last edited:

capmeo

Just purchased a 396XT myself...I tried Freesan and find it very user friendly and easy to program with. Not sure what the other software programs offer but Freesan seem to meet my needs at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.