Bethlehem City Unit Numbering

Status
Not open for further replies.

BFIFM790

Hey

I am new to listening to Bethlehem’s TRS.

Does anyone have a breakdown of what the Unit numbering is like? I hear lots of 300 and 400 cars for Police. Lehigh University Police 800s?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Whiskey3JMC

DXpeditioner, RRDB & Google-fu ninja 4 hire
Premium Subscriber
I'm not seeing any info on the RR wiki but if it's anything like Norristown, PA I'd assume they ID based on a platoon / shift system. Again, just an assumption

u2brent

OAMPT
Premium Subscriber
Copy that.. :)
Maybe someone else will have some insight, give it few days for others to wonder through the forums and reply..
If you post what you've found here thus far, maybe we can get a wiki page started for the Bethlehem Systems' Units.. :unsure: Or get them on the page linked above (Since Bethlehem is in Northampton Co and they ought to be listed there anyway)

Last edited:

Steveradio

I wish I could listen to them better, I have a pro96 and in the city, the system comes in garbled, any suggestions would be appreciated.
For the Fire/Ems side they re now using this format:
10Ems2
10Engine 2
10Ladder1
10Rescue1
Since Northampton Co now dispatches them, for police I will have to try and take a closer to listen.

sibbley

Premium Subscriber
Hey

I am new to listening to Bethlehem’s TRS.

Does anyone have a breakdown of what the Unit numbering is like? I hear lots of 300 and 400 cars for Police. Lehigh University Police 800s?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

300 and 400 units are city police. I believe Lehigh U PD is 800s and Moravian PD is 500s. I don't pay much attention to the college police anymore.

sibbley

Premium Subscriber
Copy that.. :)
Maybe someone else will have some insight, give it few days for others to wonder through the forums and reply..
If you post what you've found here thus far, maybe we can get a wiki page started for the Bethlehem Systems' Units.. :unsure: Or get them on the page linked above (Since Bethlehem is in Northampton Co and they ought to be listed there anyway)

Agreed, Bethlehem is now under the thumb of Northampton County. Northampton bought and took over the Bethlehem P25 radio system earlier this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.