Beware - Dishonest Member

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rooies75

Good day all. I'm unfortunately going to name and shame one of the Premium members on this forum. His Alias is Echo4Thirty. Marc Vaughn.

He contacted me to buy a radio from me that I had issues with. Since I stay in South Africa the shipping to the US was quote high. He asked me to source some more of these radios that he then can sell off to friends then the shipping can be shared, and it will be greatly reduced per single item. The deal was concluded, and I he paid me for 5 x Kenwood radios. The arrangement was that once the funds are in my PayPal account I will ship the items. Only after he receives the items, he should reimburse me for the shipping costs. This he never did. The Radios was shipped to his work address which is Command Communications in Spring Texas. He is ignoring all e-mail communication and also all messages that I've send him via this Forum. The shipping costs is about half my expendable income in South Africa and he has put me under severe financial strain. There will come a day when he would need to give reckoning for this $ 300 that he will fully stole from me. If anybody is willing to share his direct contact details with me just pm me.

I have proof of all email communications and chats on this forum which can be provided any moment to proof my point.

Thanks for your time. I hope he sees this and rethink his actions. Once he pays me I will happily remove this post.

Rooies75

What is interesting is that Echo4thirty or Marc Vaughn was tagged in the second post here so he must have seen what is said about him. He haven’t commented or event tried to contact me to attempt to defend himself or his actions. Just shows you what type of spineless idiot we’re dealing with. I’ve even contacted his company, Command Communications and have contacted the owner of that business and none of them have responded to my mails, so seems like they are fine with the actions of one of their senior employees.

KevinC

The big K
Super Moderator
Putting on my moderator's beanie, This isn't going to get resolved in the open forums, you guys need to work it out amongst yourselves.

The intent of this thread was to let other members know what transpired and I believe that goal has been met. If either of you have any update you can report the original post and give the details.

Closing for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.