Broadcastify Calls Duplicate Calls Handing Updates

Twister_2

Feed Provider
Not sure if any changes have been made yet on your end but in the past 45 minutes there were 3 EMS dispatches. Only one of them contained the voice part that comes after the beep.

Also a new issue I’m coming across now that we’re relying on someone else’s ingest: Either he has a weak signal or just poor decoding because some of the transmissions have syllables that are completely garbled or missing. I compared those particular transmissions back to my files I upload to rdio scanner and mine aren’t garbled. I know the process for selecting whose ingest to use is based on measurable things like latency, uptime, etc but it would be nice if users can report when those feeds don’t provide decent audio. Maybe if enough reports consistently come through it can get flagged for manual review of those particular transmissions.

Thank you!

blantonl

Founder and CEO
Staff member
Super Moderator
I had done some tweaks but let me tweak it a little further. I just rolled another "turn of the dial" to see if that helps. Let me know.

You can report a problem node to the owner. Bring up the node's page and click "report a problem" and send them a problem report.

pkrawetz

Premium Subscriber
This was a duplicate today. Thought I would pass it along in case the algorithm needs adjustment.

1710180997063.png