Broadcastify Live Feed Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

pjscott51

Premium Subscriber
Hi, I have to use Broadcasify to listen to Louisville PD. I'm logged in my RR account. I have to open and close Broadcasify several time before can access the Louisville PD feeds. Is this normal or am I doing something wrong? Thanks

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
@pjscott51 I just tried all the PD feeds listed, there appeas to be a large number of people listening and I had no issues. My thinking is that it might have something to do with your connection, VPN (if used), or some other issue related to your connections or internet.

pjscott51

Premium Subscriber
@pjscott51 I just tried all the PD feeds listed, there appeas to be a large number of people listening and I had no issues. My thinking is that it might have something to do with your connection, VPN (if used), or some other issue related to your connections or internet.
A few months ago Louisville PD started using encryption. Before this I would use Broadcasify to listen to various pd's but not like I'm doing now. I didn't know if something was going on or I was doing something wrong. Thanks for the fast reply. Paul

fredva

Feed Provider
Hi, I have to use Broadcasify to listen to Louisville PD. I'm logged in my RR account. I have to open and close Broadcasify several time before can access the Louisville PD feeds. Is this normal or am I doing something wrong? Thanks
Are you listening through the web site? If so, make sure you are logged into the Broadcastify site. That's a separate login from RadioReference. You may already know that, but I'm just guessing.

pjscott51

Premium Subscriber
Are you listening through the web site? If so, make sure you are logged into the Broadcastify site. That's a separate login from RadioReference. You may already know that, but I'm just guessing.
No I was not aware that I had to log into Broadcasify. That seems to have been my problem. Thanks for the fast reply. Paul

CurtisPayne145

Premium Subscriber
No I was not aware that I had to log into Broadcasify. That seems to have been my problem. Thanks for the fast reply. Paul
Hey PJ if you're using the mobile app, you have to sign in if you wanna listen without it pausing on you and be a premium member to do so, i figured that out, another good app if you don't wanna sign up for the 180 days, you can get Gordon Edward's scanner radio app from your Apple Store or Google Play Store, hope this helps and you get back to listening in no time

pjscott51

Premium Subscriber
Hey PJ if you're using the mobile app, you have to sign in if you wanna listen without it pausing on you and be a premium member to do so, i figured that out, another good app if you don't wanna sign up for the 180 days, you can get Gordon Edward's scanner radio app from your Apple Store or Google Play Store, hope this helps and you get back to listening in no time
Thanks Curtis. I've been monitoring using my tablet.
I appreciate the information about the scanner app. I'll have to try that.
Have a great day,
Paul

CurtisPayne145

Premium Subscriber
Thanks Curtis. I've been monitoring using my tablet.
I appreciate the information about the scanner app. I'll have to try that.
Have a great day,
Paul
No problem, just a heads up though, it's $2.99 if you want it ad-free, i believe it's worth it but it's totally your discretion

Status
Not open for further replies.