Building Collapsed Surfside FL

Status
Not open for further replies.

BIODTL1997

Premium Subscriber
I've been listening to this audio feed which seems to be the best including all agencies operating:

Miami-Dade County Fire Rescue Dispatch - North and East

I'm looking for any other feeds that may include Task Force 1 or other critical radio comms.

thanks!

brad24

Scanner Enthusiast/Local Media
Premium Subscriber
I've been listening to this audio feed which seems to be the best including all agencies operating:

Miami-Dade County Fire Rescue Dispatch - North and East

I'm looking for any other feeds that may include Task Force 1 or other critical radio comms.

thanks!

Miami-Dade Fire Rescue Fireground Channels

natedawg1604

Premium Subscriber
I see that Miami has a ton of feeds, which is pretty cool. Does anyone know if they are using simplex channels for primary search operations? I just started monitoring the fireground feed, so far I've only heard a little traffic about hose lines.

zerg901

Premium Subscriber
- live video feed of collapse site - preparing for demolition of remaining part of bld

earlier today - Broadcastify feeds were on and off

Sunburntt

Premium Subscriber
If anyone at all knows of where I can pick up individual feeds for the tac 1's-6, and whichever manpower is using for when they resume operations that would be so appreciated. I'm honestly looking for any feeds at all that are not currently available as the last few days prior to stopping had been debris removal, and other calls.

Used to get HR, line up, manpower, search calls and would really like to continue covering for my followers on Twitter.

Sunburntt

Premium Subscriber
Potentially 7. Perhaps sooner, maybe later.
95% likely today however.

zerg901

Premium Subscriber
Agenda Free TV on YouTube is covering the demolition now. He has mentioned several live video feeds. He has not mentioned any other scanner feeds. (He is using the Fire Tacs feed from Broadcastify I believe.)

Miami Herald just reported that emergency court hearing is under way to halt demo to save pets in bld. 953 pm edt - (motion denied 955 pm edt)

Demo scheduled for 10 pm to 3 am edt.

zerg901

Premium Subscriber
re Miami Dade - morning press conference ended at 1047 am July 6 2021 Tuesday - searches continue - 200 FF on pile - USAR TF 1 and 2 from FL plus ? OH ?IN ?3rd - NIST is tagging all debris - NIST did LIDAR - no mention of xraying joints - next presser at 530 pm edt

-----

(collapse feed at Broadcastify is very quiet)

per Initial disappointment at condo collapse site after building's demolition - 28 dead - 117 unaccounted for

JimD56

KO9JAD/Fire Lieutenant/Paramedic
Feed Provider
All "Pile Feeds" are USAR Federal Freqs both clear digital and Encrypted. Primary has been USAR 14 Digital P25 412.850 and only 1 watt.
NO Local MDFR Tac Freqs are used for the pile unless a Fire Attack Group is stood up.
I am a Fire Lieutenant/Paramedic with MDFR and I'm a Broadcastify feed host. My feed has all MDFR Dispatch and Tac Channels.

Status
Not open for further replies.