Busy Morning, As Paged

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
1. Thornton/Broomfield: 136th & Lowell lots of police activity and road closures for a drive by shooting.

2. Adams County: I-70 & Airpark on a fatal accident now sending Sable to a Foxridge home in the trailer park on East Colfax for a family member with chest pain after being notified by friends.

3. Brighton/Comm City: 120th & Potomac school bus vs pickup, luckily no kids on the bus but req eta for CSP trooper.

4. Evergreen: On Kerr Gulch above Kitteridge a car over the edge, but now units picking up and cancelling Alpine guess it was an stolen, unoccupied.

5. Summit County: Fatal fall from a balcony during a party, killed was an 18 y/o high school student, coroners office with the investigation.

6. Jeffco: South Simms at a construction site, West Metro and JCSO working a complete amputation, checking chopper availability and limb preservation teams at PSL, DG and Univ.

7. Littleton: WB C-470 at Broadway fatality head-on accident with coroner and CSP ART team requested and LFD Station-18 requesting an additional engine to help with the extrication, highway remains closed with long delays.

Fire up the radios pretty good for a Tuesday morning.

Jim<

Last edited:

funcritter

Funny thing is, I had to turn off my scanner early this morning because it was preventing me from sleeping, the activity was very heavy. I did hear about the 136th and Lowell problem.

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
funcritter said:
Funny thing is, I had to turn off my scanner early this morning because it was preventing me from sleeping, the activity was very heavy. I did hear about the 136th and Lowell problem.

Turn it off, my gosh when it's get's busy time to turn it up or turn on another radio instead.

Even the numerous traffic reporters on UHF sounded like a real city today, usually all that do is chat and forward in accurate information.

Jim<

Status
Not open for further replies.