Byron, Ga. frequency?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jacon12

On what frequency are you getting the Byron, Ga. PD (Peach County), and what RR database version do you have (bottom left hand corner of Sentinel if you're running that program)
Thanks,
Jarrell

monte77

Premium Subscriber
Byron Frequency

Byron, Fort Valley and Peach County switched over to Nexedge last year. They kept the same frequencies.

RRR

Premium Subscriber
...Encrypted Nexedge (NXDN) at that.

jacon12

For what it's worth, I did a little test today with the Central Georgia Interoperable Regional Radio System (Macon/Bibb). I had my scanner with me, a Uniden 436 with a ANLI RD-88H Hi Performance DualBand Amateur RadioandScanner Antenna, supposedly a bit better than the stock antenna, and I drove around downtown Macon. The scanner was humming with various traffic. I started south toward Warner Robins and started to notice a lot less traffic by the time I got to seven bridges area on highway 247. By the time I crossed Hartley Bridge Rd on Houston Rd, traffic was even less and here at home approx. 11 miles from downtown as the crow flies I receive only the random tramission with nothing at all for about 10 minutes now. This was by no means a scientific controlled test but it certainly told me that if I wanted to pick up Macon/Bibb I was gonna need a bigger antenna... :)
Jarrell in south Bibb

Status
Not open for further replies.