Cab company input

captaincab

monitoring delco pa with gre psr300 pro2053 and b
Due to some recent health issues I am now located in a nursing facility in Montgomery County by Springhouse using a handheld or base with a back of set antenna I am looking to monitor the following systems to mainly hear taxicabs on these frequencies looking for input from folks already out this way on if it’s possible. The frequencies are as followed

452.400WPCE473RM71.9 PLMedallionCabMedallion Radio Cab - Taxi Dispatch (primarily for Germantown Cab)FMTransportation

Whiskey3JMC

DXpeditioner
Premium Subscriber
What scanner(s) are you using? Any scanner that can track LTR will work to track the Sunshine systems. I've got a solid pick up on Roxborough Sunshine indoors where I work in Lower Merion (middle of concrete building, no windows) as well as from my QTH near Norristown. Same with the conventional Medallion Cab frequency, that puts out a strong signal (over 100 watts ERP)

Last edited:

captaincab

What scanner(s) are you using? Any scanner that can track LTR will work to track the Sunshine systems. I've got a solid pick up on Roxborough Sunshine indoors where I work in Lower Merion (middle of concrete building, no windows) as well as from my QTH near Norristown. Same with the conventional Medallion Cab frequency, that puts out a strong signal (over 100 watts ERP)
Both scanners are LTR capable a gre psr 300 and a radio shack triple trunking base I’ll probably go handheld for the convenience

captaincab

Do you hear much taxi activity on the sunshine system anymore?