Can't update NF2G site, so...

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DaveNF2G

The NF2G Scannist Pages are looking for a new (free) home.

In the meantime, here's some updated scanning info around the capital area.

Rensselaer County has a new EMS provider called Northeast ALS. They operate on the county's 800 MHz system as Station 68. They have no radio licenses of their own (as far as I can tell).

Rensselaer County is now doing almost all fire and EMS paging over 46.10. Only a few ambulance services are still being toned out on 46.04, but all calls are still voice simulcast over both frequencies. Also, the low band fire frequencies are designated as Low Band 1 (46.10), Low Band 2 (46.22), and Low Band 3 (46.30).

The P25 trunked system I mentioned in another thread (SysID 0269) is definitely NYSEG. I heard voice traffic over Sites 114 and 121 recently. Still don't know where all of these sites are located, although a monitor in Massachusetts believes that at least one is in Austerlitz (Columbia County).

The U.S. Coast Guard has a repeater in Albany that is not on any of the lists published via other websites. 150.700/167.9 is the "Albany Repeater."

I have additional updates around the state that I can't recall right now. I'm on my office computer on campus. This past weekend was moving day(s) and I haven't had Internet access since Thursday. The new location should show up on the screen here shortly.

D

DaveNF2G

Something is wrong with the server(s), apparently. However, I haven't received any response from the hosting provider - which is why I've been looking to relocate already.

I'm in the process of moving to a new server with a new host. Should be back up, with updates, within a few days.

Status
Not open for further replies.