CEMEX Materials, LLC LTR

Status
Not open for further replies.

bravo14

Premium Subscriber
Today I was looking at some old files I had and noticed St Johns County on RRDB has been removed. Before I moved away it was active back in 2012. Appears Cemex Materials has alot of systems. Possible put this together as Various Cities? Callsigns for FCC FRN: 0019243328 (CEMEX Materials, LLC)
& Callsigns for FCC FRN: 0019229426 (CEMEX Construction Materials Florida, LLC)
Here are the counties are listed according to the FRN. Rinker Materials was the old name it is under CEMEX Materials.
ALACHUA
BREVARD
BROWARD
COLLIER
DUVAL Rinker Materials Corporation Trunking System, Jacksonville, Florida - Scanner Frequencies
FLAGLER Rinker Materials (Espanola) Trunking System, Espanola, Florida - Scanner Frequencies
HERNANDO
HILLSBOROUGH
INDIAN RIVER
LAKE Rinker Materials (Leesburg) Trunking System, Leesburg, Florida - Scanner Frequencies
LEE Rinker Materials (Pine Island) Trunking System, Rotonda, Florida - Scanner Frequencies & Rinker Materials (Bonita Springs Ready-Mix) Trunking System, Estero, Florida - Scanner Frequencies
MANATEE
MARION
MARTIN CEMEX (Stuart) Trunking System, Stuart, Florida - Scanner Frequencies
MIAMI-DADE Rinker Materials 1(North Miami) Trunking System, North Miami, Florida - Scanner Frequencies & Rinker Materials 2 (North Miami) Trunking System, North Miami, Florida - Scanner Frequencies
PALM BEACH CEMEX (Singer Island) Trunking System, Singer Island, Florida - Scanner Frequencies
PASCO
ST. JOHNS CEMEX Materials, LLC (St. Augustine) Trunking System, St. Augustine, Florida - Scanner Frequencies

Last edited:

jeff

Premium Subscriber
I've been in St Johns for 7 years and have never heard traffic on the CEMEX freqs. I reinstalled it today and didn't hear anything.

bravo14

Premium Subscriber
I've been in St Johns for 7 years and have never heard traffic on the CEMEX freqs. I reinstalled it today and didn't hear anything.
Figures. When I was there they didn't talk much I did see system LCN was active that was a year ago.

batdude

Florida Db Admin / Florida Forum Moderator
If I understand the operations of CEMEX (Rinker) - it is not unusual for them to "build a plant" so to speak near a major project - like when they widened 95 to 3 lanes.... and these plants move as the project moves. This explains why sometimes there isn't any indication that the system is active.

I know for a fact that I have copied the CEMEX system in Melboune and I know 100% for sure that Florida Rock in Orlando is still running LTR on their UHF freqs. '

I am still amazed that LTR systems are on the air.... but you have companies with infrastructure that works for them, does what they need it to do, and won't be replaced until it dies and there aren't any more parts.... just as Brevard county about EDACS controllers.... plenty of used ones out there to keep their system running.

d

bravo14

Premium Subscriber
@batdue I'll find out in a few weeks when I head that way. I got Jax SJC and Flagler cemex systems see what happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.