CFB Trenton exercises

Saint

Premium Subscriber
I watch these military aircraft every day doing their exercises, around CFB Trenton air base and was wondering what frequencies they would be using for plane to plane communications. I never pick them up on frequencies.
Saint

Attachments

• Screenshot.png
    Screenshot.png
    488.5 KB · Views: 14

IdleMonitor

Premium Subscriber
I watch these military aircraft every day doing their exercises, around CFB Trenton air base and was wondering what frequencies they would be using for plane to plane communications. I never pick them up on frequencies.
Saint
Just do a search in the military band and listen for there call signs. They must be there somewhere. I've heard the BRMA ones before while at Petawawa.

I'm sure you'll find them at some point.

Saint

Premium Subscriber
Just do a search in the military band and listen for there call signs. They must be there somewhere.

I'm sure you'll find them at some point.
Yea, I have been doing that for a while. Can't seem to find them, maybe too far away and to close to the ground??.
Saint

Napalm

Premium Subscriber
Use SDR# and the Frequency Scanner plugin. You can scan the whole of UHF Milair in about 7 seconds depending on your settings.

I've been using it for the past couple of days and found frequencies I would never have discovered using my 8 conventional scanners in search mode.

Saint

Premium Subscriber
Use SDR# and the Frequency Scanner plugin. You can scan the whole of UHF Milair in about 7 seconds depending on your settings.

I've been using it for the past couple of days and found frequencies I would never have discovered using my 8 conventional scanners in search mode.
I have been using the fast scanner plugin for months, Thanks for the reply.
Steve

nodak1crdet3

Hi Saint.
Try 254.450 for A/A. I had TRKR 91 & 92 C-130's thru here 11-18-21 using that for A/A.

232.100 TIGER SAR Ops.
268.000 Trenton CP Ops.

Chuck in Detroit. / NODAK 1

moonbounce

For plane to plane they also could be using frequencies in the 138 Mhz to 144 Mhz band, in AM mode, for plane to plane I would expect them in this area. Scan in 5 khz steps.