Changes to Abilene System

Status
Not open for further replies.

KE7JHC

So for police and fire at least, it looks like 100% encryption on everything but dispatch?

To give you a quick answer, Unitrunker showed only the dispatch channels as being in the clear. It showed everything else as secure. I'm hearing APD dispatch loud and clear now and it sounds good, but thats all I'm hearing at the moment.

KE7JHC

After a little over an hour of ID searching on my 436HP, the only change I found was that talkgroup 30546, AFD Tac 3 is not encrypted and is broadcasting in the clear. Everything else with the exception of the dispatch channels are encrypted. I just submitted the change for TAC 3.

rattlerbb01

TX/LA Database Admin
Database Admin
After a little over an hour of ID searching on my 436HP, the only change I found was that talkgroup 30546, AFD Tac 3 is not encrypted and is broadcasting in the clear. Everything else with the exception of the dispatch channels are encrypted. I just submitted the change for TAC 3.
I’ll change the tac channels for AFD to little e since you saw them secure earlier, since that notates part time.

KeithJoseph

Still working on my amateur radio callsign.
Does anyone know wats up with Taylor county SO? Haven't been hearing them key up in a whole while.

KeithJoseph

Still working on my amateur radio callsign.
I must be programming this wrong in both my scanners what is up can someone help me?3255185760

Status
Not open for further replies.