Chelan County Fire West Command Repeater

code3kid

Does anyone know what happened to the CCFD West Repeater (159.09) on Blag Mountain? This frequency is where I used to hear short reports, status updates, etc. for CCFD/Cascade ambulance calls in the Dryden/Peshastin/Leavenworth/Plain/Lake Wenatchee and Steven’s Pass areas. I moved out of the area 4 years ago and I noticed that the channel has been dead at least the last couple years when I’ve visited. I’ve heard tactical traffic on the tac gray repeater (154.34) which is also on Blag Mountain overlooking Peshastin/Leavenworth but nothing from “West Repeater” I guess my question is what frequency is command traffic on for the western portion of the county now.

Last edited:

code3kid

I’m receiving everything else just fine on my APX7000, TK-5220 and BCD396XT. I’ve heard plenty of tone outs for CCFD 9 and Cascade ambulance but I don’t hear short reports on west anymore on any of my radios. Idk what my issue is. Just now Cascade was toned for a breathing problem on the Chumstick and I didn’t get anything on 159.09