Chesterfield PD/Intoxicated person discharging fire arm

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just had to call 9-1-1 because I heard gunshots and sure if enough it was. It was one of my neighbors that live across from me in the The apartments. The guy does not want to come out right now. Nobody hurt that I know of. I heard was get back in the house. There was a female but she is out of the apartment now. You can listen on TG 2321 Chesterfield PD. I do not know the neighbor personally. I did hear that they need to take photos though so it may be possible that the female is hurt possibly.

Last edited:
Exciting neighborhood. Please update us when you learn more.

Well they took shell casings to be processed. The gentleman is at Macomb County Jail be held other charges I believe possibly also pending besides discharging a fire arm in city limits and public intoxication. They did take his car not sure why though.

Well I did see a lot of people going in and out of there through out the day and night. So I am sure there was drugs or something being sold out of there. As of now I see nobody going there or any signs of the little pug that use to be there. It has been pretty quiet.

RadioDaze

"Officers...were told by the girlfriend that Jude had fired the gun outside because 'He was just drunk and blowing off steam,'..."

Just a little harmless venting. What's everyone so upset about? It's not like he actually shot anyone. I'm sure the judge will agree with her. He needs to be back home to nurse those little marijuana sprouts.

seamusg

"Officers...were told by the girlfriend that Jude had fired the gun outside because 'He was just drunk and blowing off steam,'..."

Just a little harmless venting. What's everyone so upset about? It's not like he actually shot anyone. I'm sure the judge will agree with her. He needs to be back home to nurse those little marijuana sprouts.
I don't think the judge agrees Bail $10,000 no 10 %, 10,000 no 10% and remand.

Status
Not open for further replies.