CNYICC New Talkgroup 175

Status
Not open for further replies.

w2vgp

Has anyone else in Onondaga County New York heard talkgroup 175? I don't see this anywhere in the database and would like to gather information on this so it can be entered into the database. I can't monitor this very much as I live out of Onondaga County, but I've heard this a few times while in Onondaga County and it sounds to be possibly a Law Enforcement talkgroup, possibly a dispatch. If anyone else can shed some light on this, that would be great!

radionerd13669

Useless Contributor
Has anyone else in Onondaga County New York heard talkgroup 175? I don't see this anywhere in the database and would like to gather information on this so it can be entered into the database. I can't monitor this very much as I live out of Onondaga County, but I've heard this a few times while in Onondaga County and it sounds to be possibly a Law Enforcement talkgroup, possibly a dispatch. If anyone else can shed some light on this, that would be great!
You just posted this same post yesterday! I doubt you need to keep reposting it

w2vgp

Yeah, you just posted this earlier this week. Don't expect people to spoon-feed you the information.

I don't expect people to spoon-feed me the information, I guess I incorrectly thought that the community at large here could hear information that I may miss and add to it. And yes, I did post this earlier but I wanted to more accurately have the information in the title of the post. I'm open to learning how to rename the posts that I've created.

dave3825

Premium Subscriber
I don't expect people to spoon-feed me the information, I guess I incorrectly thought that the community at large here could hear information that I may miss and add to it. And yes, I did post this earlier but I wanted to more accurately have the information in the title of the post. I'm open to learning how to rename the posts that I've created.

1694642116325.png

You hit the report button, and explain what needs to be done and one of the mods will usually make the change. Most likely, someone will hit report on your other thread as duplicate, and a mod might merge the two or close one of them. .

Status
Not open for further replies.