Editing Commands?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I would like to know all the departments and what apparatus they have, is there a local webpage or some way to find it out without just writing down whatever engine I hear dispatched? Thanks for any help or ideas

w2lie

New York DB Admin
Database Admin
That all depends. Sometimes you'll find a local website that has all that information. Here, on Long Island, there are a few sites that have exactly that info published.

You could also check the Radio Reference Wiki. Many times all that information is located in the County's Wiki Page.
The easiest way to find it is to jump into the RRDB, navigate to your county, then press the Wiki button on the top right. That will take you to your county's Wiki page.

If the information is missing, feel free to add it so that other's can use the info and add to it.

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
I have a understanding of most of the locations of the apparatus but wanted to make sure, I figured out how to edit but the page doesn’t have a section for apparatus used, should I create one or is there a way to contact a moderator who’s in charge of it? Thanks for the help

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
I have a understanding of most of the locations of the apparatus but wanted to make sure, I figured out how to edit but the page doesn’t have a section for apparatus used, should I create one or is there a way to contact a moderator who’s in charge of it? Thanks for the help

By definition, a WIKI is created and updated by users, you can add a section on the WIKI page listing the apparatus.

Hello, I have information for my county’s equipment, feel free to edit and add but can someone link a page of the commands while editing? I have guessed and it did make it look better it’s still not the best, I mean commands by when editing * usually makes a bullet point, thanks for any help

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
Thank you! I have got information and am adding it, is there a page that explains the different commands? Like * usually puts a bullet? I’ll check the forum for that thanks again

I'd follow the same format on the page, otherwise google it as I'm not sure where I found it. Maybe someone else can help here.

Status
Not open for further replies.