CPD/RCSD disposition codes: better late than never....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caesar

Premium Subscriber
i got delayed posting these by a week or so, so i am posting it on the board since i don't remember who asked for them, these codes are used by both CPD and RCSD...

1T TRAINING TIME
5A0 CLEAR-NO ACCIDENT REPORT
5A1 CLEAR-ACCIDENT REPORT TAKEN
5F1 CLEAR-FI CARD
5I1 CLEAR-INCIDENT REPORT TAKEN
5NA NO ACIDENT REPORT TAKEN
6F1 CLEAR-FELONY ARREST
6M1 CLEAR-MISDEMANOR ARREST
6W1 CLEAR-WARRANT SERVED
7A1 CLEAR ACCIDENT TICKET ISSUED
7D1 CLEAR-DUI TICKET ISSUED
7P1 CLEAR-PARKING TICKET ISSUED
7T1 TRAFFIC TICKET ISSUED
8 CLEAR NO REPORT
9 FOLLOW UP REPORT
10 UNFOUNDED CALL
11 CLEAR BACKUP
13 FALSE ALARM BUSN
14 FALSE ALARM RESD
15 FALSE ALARM BANK

ALSO NOTE, ON THE 3 CHARACTER CODES, THE VERY LAST NUMBER CAN VARY FROM 1-5 OR 6, IT JUST INDICATES THE NUMER THAT WAS DONE OR TAKEN. IE: 6F3 = CLEAR 3 FELONY ARRESTS OR 7T2 = CLEAR 2 TRAFFIC TICKETS ISSUED AND SO ON....

Hope this clears it up for some of you that might not of known and i hope it can be added to the codes section of the palm 800 database and that the guy who original requested them finds it.

Caesar

2lazy

thanx

hey ceaser thanx alot i have been looking for these codes for a awhile

KE4ASQ

Caesar said:
i got delayed posting these by a week or so, so i am posting it on the board since i don't remember who asked for them, these codes are used by both CPD and RCSD...

1T TRAINING TIME
5A0 CLEAR-NO ACCIDENT REPORT
5A1 CLEAR-ACCIDENT REPORT TAKEN
5F1 CLEAR-FI CARD
5I1 CLEAR-INCIDENT REPORT TAKEN
5NA NO ACIDENT REPORT TAKEN
6F1 CLEAR-FELONY ARREST
6M1 CLEAR-MISDEMANOR ARREST
6W1 CLEAR-WARRANT SERVED
7A1 CLEAR ACCIDENT TICKET ISSUED
7D1 CLEAR-DUI TICKET ISSUED
7P1 CLEAR-PARKING TICKET ISSUED
7T1 TRAFFIC TICKET ISSUED
8 CLEAR NO REPORT
9 FOLLOW UP REPORT
10 UNFOUNDED CALL
11 CLEAR BACKUP
13 FALSE ALARM BUSN
14 FALSE ALARM RESD
15 FALSE ALARM BANK

ALSO NOTE, ON THE 3 CHARACTER CODES, THE VERY LAST NUMBER CAN VARY FROM 1-5 OR 6, IT JUST INDICATES THE NUMER THAT WAS DONE OR TAKEN. IE: 6F3 = CLEAR 3 FELONY ARRESTS OR 7T2 = CLEAR 2 TRAFFIC TICKETS ISSUED AND SO ON....

Hope this clears it up for some of you that might not of known and i hope it can be added to the codes section of the palm 800 database and that the guy who original requested them finds it.

Caesar
That's cool, I like to see how different agencies do their depo codes and signal codes,
Here in the Sunshine State (or at least my county) when they clear a call, It is usually along the line of (UTT status "A" or TRE status "C" or ACC status "C" Short Form) and when I was visiting another area, The difference between Signal codes was funny, I was hearing (10-50 is the code for Traffic Stop here, But in my Grandma's area, It is code for accident) I like to look at all the differences and all, Makes it interesting.

Caesar

Premium Subscriber
heh, it is neat, 10-50 is the apco standard for an accident though, it is funny for me to think of 10-50 as anything else...

Status
Not open for further replies.