CSV File

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Day All!

Well, I am the happy new owner of a BCT15X. My question is, how do I import the .CSV file that I downloaded from the database here? I live in Franklin Co. Ohio, (Maybe someone would like to share their setup file with me :) I have downloaded and installed Freescan and Proscan.

Thanks in advance for any help and guidance,

Steven

bezking

With freescan and proscan you would not use CSV. Instead, you would use the RR import feature which will directly download the info you need from the database into your scanner. For specific instructions, please see our wiki.

Thanks!

Thanks for the information, I am trying to figure out this scanner. I tried downloading directly, but for some reason the scanner is stuck on the default Alabama.

UPMan

In Memoriam
Premium Subscriber
Sounds like you have one or more of the BearTracker features turned on. Press the top two buttons to the right of the display until none of the four annunciators at the bottom of the display are on (BT HP LP DOT).

Sounds like you have one or more of the BearTracker features turned on. Press the top two buttons to the right of the display until none of the four annunciators at the bottom of the display are on (BT HP LP DOT).

Thanks for the information, I turned off has suggested, and I am good there. I did try just about everything to change the state, but was unable to - I did what I found here, I tried using the "easy to read" BCT-15 website, but was unable to change the state. I only spent about 2 hours messing with it, will have more time tonight and the weekend.

So, once I program the scanner with the database downloaded from here for my locality, I should always leave BT HP LP DOT off?

Status
Not open for further replies.