Database services down? SOAP Error Win500

Status
Not open for further replies.

UAT_978

Active Member
Premium Subscriber
Joined
Oct 6, 2021
Messages
1,359
Reaction score
1,609
I tried to connect to the database for a download with Win500 and got an error (attached). It worked fine yesterday.

Was a change made or is it acting up? I just tried the Unication G4 PPS and it connected fine.

Untitled.jpg
 

fxdscon

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium Subscriber
Joined
Jan 15, 2007
Messages
7,645
Reaction score
3,916
I tried to connect to the database for a download with Win500 and got an error (attached). It worked fine yesterday.

Was a change made or is it acting up? I just tried the Unication G4 PPS and it connected fine.

View attachment 186236

Try it again, I was able to connect to the database and download with Win500 just now without issue.
 

UAT_978

Active Member
Premium Subscriber
Joined
Oct 6, 2021
Messages
1,359
Reaction score
1,609
It just worked for me too. Anomaly noted.

Thanks for checking!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top