Davidson County Analog Codeplug

737mech

Premium Subscriber
Hello from Las Vegas. I’m asking here if anyone has the Anytone AT-778UV mobile radio? If yes can you share your programing file? Looking for GMRS repeaters or any analog PD/FD/EMS/Govt freqs if there are any still in use in the Nashville area? Anything of interest still on analog would be great info. Thanks in advance! Can’t wait to visit Nashville soon I hear it’s AWESOME!!

FFPM571

Premium Subscriber
GMRS is very lightly used all the Police/fire /EMS in Nashville is P25 800 Encrypted many of the malls use DMR as do a lot of the bars and resturants on Broadway.. Not much to monitor in analog.

N1XDS

ÆS Ø
Hello from Las Vegas. I’m asking here if anyone has the Anytone AT-778UV mobile radio? If yes can you share your programing file? Looking for GMRS repeaters or any analog PD/FD/EMS/Govt freqs if there are any still in use in the Nashville area? Anything of interest still on analog would be great info. Thanks in advance! Can’t wait to visit Nashville soon I hear it’s AWESOME!!
You'll love Nashville especially Broadway where all the country music stars come out at night to have fun. Brentwood and Franklin is where most of the stars live. The Country Music Hall Of Fame and Grand Ole Opry Hotel are places to go see if you have the time to see and visit. In my time living in Nashville/Brentwood area I met Vernon Winfrey at an old Waffle House, I met Trace Atkins (Country Music Singer), , at an Burger King in Brentwood, Chris Moneymaker (WPT Poker Champion), Wyonna Judd at CVS over in Brentwood she's a very nice lady down to earth.

There are some beautiful ones in Brentwood and Franklin I've been in a few of them and wow just wow beautiful works of art. I even been to George Jones house outside of it he was signing autographs for his fans and talking to people.

737mech

Premium Subscriber
GMRS is very lightly used all the Police/fire /EMS in Nashville is P25 800 Encrypted many of the malls use DMR as do a lot of the bars and resturants on Broadway.. Not much to monitor in analog.
Thanks for the info. Are there any weekly NETS on GMRS? I found a few repeaters surrounding Nashville like Lebanon/Symrna/Murfeesboro/Franklin and Nashville 625.