Davidson County (NC) Fire Tones

RobKB1FJR

Premium Subscriber
I am looking for a couple of Fire Tones for Davidson County, NC.. in the beginning of each tone out dispatch.. there is a BEEP BEEP BEEP (Similar to Emergency Squad 51 are you available? or on Chips when they say attention all units!-- dating myself).. then the Motorola Quick Call tones.. then Voice Dispatch (Eg. Station 51 car fire at Kmart).. then the transmission ends and back to normal 2-way Fire dispatch traffic.

My Bearcat scanner in tone out search mode keeps catching the BEEP BEEP BEEP part tones.. which are not the actual tones for specific fire depts.

I would like the tones for Station 37 Central.. as this dept. covers the bulk of my area.

I am not a member of this fire dept. nor a firefighter. I just want the tones so I can put them in my analog 2-tone radios I have so I can put my radio in tone out standby... and not have to listen to every Tone/for the county especially when I have company over.

Feel free to reply privately.

RobKB1FJR

Premium Subscriber
There is an app for your phone called radio id. It will decipher the tones to hertz. It is what i used to get my fire departments tones to put into my radio
I forgot all about that app! I'm using it now.. its so much better then using the Uniden Scanner tone out decoder!

Wy9k

Premium Subscriber
Yes. I found it by accident it its a awesome app. Also saves up to 50 tones