Day Wireless (DMR) not stored in Sentinel

Oakland_Tower

Premium Subscriber
I tried to download the new Day Wireless (DMR) system from Clackamas County DB on RR into Sentinel and it is not listed. I know in the past Sentinel would not list a system for download if there were no talkgroups listed, however there are several listed. I have the latest library download, latest Sentinel version and the Day Wireless (DMR) was last updated several weeks ago, so they should have it in the library. I also checked several other counties and in different states with no luck. Any suggestions?

mtindor

OH/WV DB Admin
Database Admin
I tried to download the new Day Wireless (DMR) system from Clackamas County DB on RR into Sentinel and it is not listed. I know in the past Sentinel would not list a system for download if there were no talkgroups listed, however there are several listed. I have the latest library download, latest Sentinel version and the Day Wireless (DMR) was last updated several weeks ago, so they should have it in the library. I also checked several other counties and in different states with no luck. Any suggestions?

Capacity Max DMR systems will not show up in Sentinel. It's a flaw with sentinel and not RR, I believe.

Oakland_Tower

Premium Subscriber
I was able to manually program in a couple of sites into Sentinel as a MotoTRBO trunk and picked up some activity off Mt Scott.