Depew police freq.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BuffaloGal

I have the following programmed into my scanner for Depew police: 454.18750

But I'm not picking anything up for them anymore. Has it changed? I also noticed I'm not picking up Depew fire anymore either. I hear it on the live audio feed but not on my scanner.

BTFire21

Try 460.1875, that is the frequency that they were licensed on in 12/09. The 454 freq was just a temporary frequency till they got licensed.

Please report back if that is the case so we can update the database

BTFire21

Dave please explain how we crack you up? The only mention on your website for for the Village of Depew if for PD and is inaccurate.

Since you aren't from Erie County you are not fully aware of the changes being made to both public and private frequencies. I really don't see how this situation is funny. Even though I may not run a website dedicated to NYS scanning I believe that I have a good handle on things that happen in Erie County.

D

DaveNF2G

Depew is dispatched by Lancaster Fire Control, on UHF.

If there is a new PD frequency, then nobody has sent it to me yet. I can't quite pick up Erie County from Saratoga County direct. You have made no definite statement in this thread about DPD, so it sounded to me like you were guessing.

Nysff

Depew is dispatched by Lancaster Fire Control, on UHF.

Sorry I know this is old but you are incorrect. Depew Fire is Dispatched by Depew Fire & Police on VHF. They are in the works of switching to UHF and I think they are still working out the bugs but they are still dispatched by Depew and then they are sent over to Lancaster Control because Depew doesn't have the ability to tone out for mutual aid and anything else of that matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.