Did The Scanner Guys, Not Have A Show on Wednesday? (Fall Prep)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WRQS621

Banned
Banned
I think they are running out of either topics or viewers. They used to have videos every week.

w2lie

New York DB Admin
Database Admin
Trust me, from someone who has been podcasting about the Scanner Radio Hobby for almost 5 years, it's not an issue with topics. I find out it comes down to time.

Think about the time commitment that it takes for them to run their weekly show.
They spend 1.5 - 2hrs per week hosting a YouTube live session and on top of that, how many hours do they spend prepping, researching, and putting together slides for each week?

I can't speak for them as to why they are doing every other week, but I'm sure it was a tough decision that had to be made in order to keep the show going. I'm positive they love what they are doing and will continue to bring this show to everyone.

But I would guess that in order to host their 2nd Show, Train Aficionado, they had to drop "TSG" to every other week.

Last edited:

Listener1440

Premium Subscriber
I caught the last half hour of the their show Wednesday, really good as usual. Went back and started it about a half an hour later, video started and stopped. Then a message popped up saying “private video”. Tried again later no video from this past week on site. Not sure what happened bit Jonathan stated the Scanner Guys would continue on second and fourth Wednesdays and asked for topics for future shows.
Checked again this morning no video.

WX9RLT

Ham, Scanners, GMRS
Thanks for the replies.

I like to watch the videos, later on since I am not able to watch them live.
And always look forward to their shows.

Sounds like they had the show this week, but the video is now private.
So nobody is able to watch it, until they make it public.

Anyone know how someone can reach out to them, and ask if they can make the video public?

Can't wait to watch :)

WX9RLT

Ham, Scanners, GMRS
Thanks!

Always enjoy watching your videos.
Most the time I can't view them live, and have to watch them later on.

Bout to watch fall prep, thank you :)

Keep up the amazing work!

@WX9RLT

Good evening everyone,

I was able to fix the video by re-uploading the show.

Thanks for watching The Scanner Guys.

Jonathan Higgins
The Scanner Guys

Status
Not open for further replies.