Disney?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jpsartre26

Hi folks! Does anyone know the exact system(s) type and frequencies for Walt Disney World? I'm about to visit WDW and I was hoping to listen in. I cannot find any information on any actual WDW trunked system(s). I found their cruise line and "Reedy Creek," but no actual Disney trunked system. I was told in the general RR Forum that Disney switched over to Nextel entirely. If that is so, is there anyway to listen in to Nextel with a typical Uniden Trunk Tracker III? Otherwise any information on any traditional trunked system in Disney would be greatly appreciated!

ecps92

If your on the Disney Cruise they are UHF Conventional and 800 Mhz Trunked
on the Ship and In the Ports [Even have an STA in California]

Otherwise Disney [FLA] is Nextel

jpsartre26 said:
Hi folks! Does anyone know the exact system(s) type and frequencies for Walt Disney World? I'm about to visit WDW and I was hoping to listen in. I cannot find any information on any actual WDW trunked system(s). I found their cruise line and "Reedy Creek," but no actual Disney trunked system. I was told in the general RR Forum that Disney switched over to Nextel entirely. If that is so, is there anyway to listen in to Nextel with a typical Uniden Trunk Tracker III? Otherwise any information on any traditional trunked system in Disney would be greatly appreciated!

Rover

I have scanned at Disney World as have been there tons of times with the family. I have heard mostly low power stuff..FRS/GRMS and Ham. I have heard wireless mics in the 180 -200 mhz range. Heard some stage comms near Playhouse Disney at MGM in 2007, in this range. Below is a page that might help you out...

Good Luck + 73...Rover

http://www.mouseplanet.com/al/docs/scan.htm

The above page is dated and about Disney CA. but might be a interesting reference and starting point....73

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.