Display Options

Status
Not open for further replies.

KO4IPV

Sentinel software settings when making a new favorites list/ using the SDS100, in display options what settings are a must do before write to scanner?

tvengr

Well Known Member
Display options are not in favorites lists. Each profile has its own set of display options. Go to the Tools tab select SDS100 as the Target Model. Go to the Edit tab and Edit Profile. Under the Display Options tab, make your choices. To customize the display on the SDS100, go to the Edit tab and Edit Display. The Edit Display option is available only if the Target Model is set to SDS100 or SDS200. Each profile has its own custom display settings. You can export your custom settings to a file and save them. When creating other profiles, you can then import those settings. You can also attach that file for others to use your custom settings or import custom settings from another member.

KO4IPV

Display options are not in favorites lists. Each profile has its own set of display options. Go to the Tools tab select SDS100 as the Target Model. Go to the Edit tab and Edit Profile. Under the Display Options tab, make your choices. To customize the display on the SDS100, go to the Edit tab and Edit Display. The Edit Display option is available only if the Target Model is set to SDS100 or SDS200. Each profile has its own custom display settings. You can export your custom settings to a file and save them. When creating other profiles, you can then import those settings. You can also attach that file for others to use your custom settings or import custom settings from another member.
As I said in my initial comment, when making a favorites list , there is no mention of the display option being in a favorites list Being that said, is there a must settings in the display option when making a certain favorites list ???

KO4IPV

As I said in my initial comment, when making a favorites list , there is no mention of the display option being in a favorites list Being that said, is there a must settings in the display option when making a certain favorites list ???
Here is the display option in Sentinel

Attachments

• 7C8076F8-E4D4-434A-BBBD-316069860498.jpeg
    7C8076F8-E4D4-434A-BBBD-316069860498.jpeg
    108.7 KB · Views: 9

KO4IPV

The Decimal setting is what I am concerned about? Upon checking the database in my SDS 100 scanner after downloading into the scanner a new favorites list I see thatSome of the channels are listed as DEC or decimal do I need to change that setting in display options before writing to scanner

Status
Not open for further replies.