DSDPlus dmr data station

Status
Not open for further replies.

sierratango76

Hello,
I receive a dmr station that continuously broadcasts data with only a small pause of a few seconds and then resumes. From the dsd+ windows are showed this data, data and data, I do not listen any voice traffic. What kind of station can it be? a repeater?

Attachments

• dmr_data.jpg
    dmr_data.jpg
    136.6 KB · Views: 105

Forts

Mentor
Database Admin
LRRP is location information. Have you tried launching the LRRP program that comes with DSD+ to see what it shows?

sierratango76

hello forts,
I'm a newbie in the radio digital transmissions and dsd+...I'm curious to understand what type of station can it be :) No, I haven't tried the lrrp.exe because in the data log I haven't noticed coordinates

Firebuff880

Well your Screen shot indicates it trying to send ARS and LRRP traffic and not getting the accepted ACK from a server / software ..

Automatic Registration Service (ARS)
Location Request Response Protocol (LRRP)

" I'm curious to understand what type of station can it be " Look for tags --

sierratango76

firebuff880, from your reply I've understand that this station try to send gps positions but not receive the ack from server/software.. sorry but I haven't understand well, how I've explained I'm a newbie :( can you give me please more info? is there any way for visualize these gps coordinates on map? do I have to make some particular settings on dsd +?

Fredo68

I don't see any coordinates to use in that screengrab. They would normally be very apparent in the event log looking like : "2021/04/11 10:52:09 LRRP; Tgt=64250 Src=416 xx.51106 -xx.12566 198° ( the x I added for privacy reasons). If there were some coordinates coming through, simply open LRRP.exe in the DSDplus folder and press z to autozoom and centre on the received coordinates. LRRP.exe downloads the appropriate map for the location and scale. It's perhaps one of the more straightforward programs in DSDplus!

sierratango76

I don't see any coordinates to use in that screengrab. They would normally be very apparent in the event log looking like : "2021/04/11 10:52:09 LRRP; Tgt=64250 Src=416 xx.51106 -xx.12566 198° ( the x I added for privacy reasons). If there were some coordinates coming through, simply open LRRP.exe in the DSDplus folder and press z to autozoom and centre on the received coordinates. LRRP.exe downloads the appropriate map for the location and scale. It's perhaps one of the more straightforward programs in DSDplus!

hello fredo68,
yes, in the dsd+ event data window they don't appear coordinates. I was trying to understand what kind of station it was and what those data in my screenshot meant

Status
Not open for further replies.