Doesn't Pass The Smell Test

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enforcer52

Voice Of The Piney Woods
Feed Provider
Joined
Sep 4, 2023
Messages
1,587
Reaction score
1,502
Location
Lake Livingston, TX
There is just something fishy about this posting in the classifieds. Another member who just joined posting a SDS150 at low price and weird excuse for selling!

1790118161166.png
Selling my lightly used SDS150 with the manual, charging base and charger. Includes Remtronix 920S antenna. Purchased on launch.
Shipping via UPS. Price for box, shipping supplies and actual shipment included in purchase.
Prefer zelle or venmo. Can discuss other payment options.
If you are local to Houston/Southeast Texas, I'm willing to skip shipping and do a cash handoff.
Selling because I recently moved to Galveston Island, and all the analog I can get is covered by my BC125AT. Not super interested in anything digital around me. Moved from west of Houston, so complete shift in what I can get vs what I can't get.
Priced to sell. I need to declutter and that includes my uniden. My loss is your gain!
Please reach out if interested.
 

buddrousa

Member
Premium Subscriber
Joined
Jan 5, 2003
Messages
15,019
Reaction score
10,891
Location
Retired 40 Year Firefighter NW Tenn
Like I have said many times joined 16 days ago 0 post nothing owned the scanner for almost a year and selling it for less than 1/2 price, If they had been here for years with many post might be a different story. I do not think I would even meet this seller with me armed.
 

RandyKuff

Member
Premium Subscriber
Joined
Oct 15, 2015
Messages
2,745
Reaction score
1,686
Location
Lorain, Ohio
If he will send it to me for inspection first...
I'll give him $550 for it... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Oh... And pay for shipping... :p
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top