Dover Afb

Status
Not open for further replies.

kennyloatman

Premium Subscriber
Anybody have any luck receiving there p-25 system. I have always received one frequency (386.3500) on my 796D but as I read in a earlier thread the trunk system will only work on a 396t or 996t which I am working on. Is it programed as motorola p-25 system with no band plan?

h8tdigitalradio

Feed Provider
Anybody have any luck receiving there p-25 system.
Yes.
I have always received one frequency (386.3500) on my 796D but as I read in a earlier thread the trunk system will only work on a 396t or 996t which I am working on.
GRE's PSR-500 or PSR-600 will work also.
Is it programed as motorola p-25 system with no band plan?
Yes. The bandplan is programmable if necessary.

HTHs

Dave AKA The Tripzter

bs369

Dafb

Works fine on my psr-600 in Harrington. Altho, I have to put it in the car to copy it,Using the antenna that came with it. Once I get out of the driveway I can get a solid copy. QTH is the Milford-Harrington Hwy (14). One of these days I'm going to put up an outside antenna and see If I can receive it that way.

kennyloatman

Premium Subscriber
Dover afb

I am receiving it now in Cumberland Co. south jersey. My 996t decodes the trunk very well but there are a lot of talk groups on there that are not identified in the DB. I will post them when I figure them out unless someone already has a updated list. Most of it sounds like maintenance crews.

Status
Not open for further replies.