DSDPlus dsd and fastlane with RSPduo

drn320

Hi All,
Just purchased DSD+ and Fastlane and got it working, which was easy for me as I was using DSD with SDRconnect before and working well.
I have two questions I hope someone can answer.

1 - the RSPduo has two tuners / two antennas connected, which one does fastlane use by default, and how do I change it to the other antenna ?
2 - Is there a way to set it (fastlane) to auto scan a freq range say 450-460MHz ?

Thanks

dave3825

Premium Subscriber
Is there a way to set it (fastlane) to auto scan a freq range say 450-460MHz ?
The tuners within DSDPlus (FMP24, FMPA, FMPP) do not offer a range scanner. You could create the 10mhz of freqs spaced out (10 mhz @ 12.5khz = 800 channels, 10mhz @ 6.25khz = 1600 channels) and put them in a scanlist but it would be slow to scan.

Whiskey3JMC

DXpeditioner, RRDB & Google-fu ninja 4 hire
Premium Subscriber
Welcome to the RR forums. SDRUno has a range scanner but it's rather rudimentary in function and a bit clunky. SDR++'s works a bit better, only drawback is there's no auto resume so you need to click >> to advance the scan when you encounter a control channel or constant data carrier. Findings can be added via the Frequency Manager plugin. You can find & add the scanner plugin via the module manager as shown below
1722463203417.png

Last edited: