DSD Fast Lane, West Virginia SIRN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bethanylt241

Looking for help seeding up my fast lane. I have everything downloaded and unzipped. I put in the CC frequency on FMP24 CC bat. I am able to open it up and show streaming. I go to 1r.bat open it and I comes up Public release. I thaught I came up with my account name before? I can’t get the FMP24 and 1r to talk to each other, or I can get any activity on the event page of 1r. Can someone help me set this up, I had it on my old computer before it crashed

mtindor

OH/WV DB Admin
Database Admin
Looking for help seeding up my fast lane. I have everything downloaded and unzipped. I put in the CC frequency on FMP24 CC bat. I am able to open it up and show streaming. I go to 1r.bat open it and I comes up Public release. I thaught I came up with my account name before? I can’t get the FMP24 and 1r to talk to each other, or I can get any activity on the event page of 1r. Can someone help me set this up, I had it on my old computer before it crashed

Sounds like you are using a combination of items from public release and Fast Lane. I think that when you ordered Fast Lane you were probably directed to a file to download with all of the supporting files, which you should have extracted to a folder (such as c:\dsdplus ). And then you were likely given the Fast Lane files, which should have been extracted to the same directory, overwriting anything that was previously in there.

Reconrider

Inside the Galaxy
The files you need to read are:
DSDPlus.txt
Notes.txt
FMP.txt

After you read those, if you still have issues, feel free to reply and ask questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.