DSD Plus Plugin download is only a dll file

stlouisx50

I am trying to set up DSD+ with VB Audio Cable and need to install the DSDPlusUI but I tried to download the file and when I extract it, it is only a SDRSharp.Plugin.DSDPlusUI.dll .

What can I do to get the full file?

dave3825

Premium Subscriber
What are you trying to do? Listen to digital convention freqs or a trunked system? Believe the plug in is only good for conventional or control channel monitoring.

stlouisx50

What are you trying to do? Listen to digital convention freqs or a trunked system? Believe the plug in is only good for conventional or control channel monitoring.
I am trying to monitor a DMR frequency conventional. Douglas County Missouri Sheriff. I entered the frequency and dont hear audio. I tried to install the DSD+ plugin by downloading and moving that file into SDR# but I don't see the GUI popup.

I watched the video above, but it was not helpful as there is no plugin folder with the files mentioned because the video uses a different plugin and it's no longer available to try out for the newest version. I'M stuck with the .dll file in the folder but that's as far as I have gotten. There is no magic line file as mentioned in the video above.

dave3825

Premium Subscriber
What version of DSDPlus do you have? You don't need the gui or any plugin at all if your looking to monitor a conventional dmr freq.

Depending on which DSDPlus, Free version FMP + DSDPLus. Fastlane version FMP24 + DSDPLus.
If FastLane, you don't need vb cable.

And what version of sdr? If 1800 thru 1831, or 1832, then the plugin in can be found here since the airspy site turned to ****. I am not sure if the newer versions use the magic line any more. The whole thing went down hill with the floating dock garbage.

Enclosed is the simple dmr plugin for SDR#. Not sure what versions it works with but it works in 1742. The 2 dll files go in the Sdr# directory and the text in magic line gets pasted into the plugins.xml file in the Sdr# directory.

Attachments

• dmr.zip
    42.2 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:

stlouisx50

What version of DSDPlus do you have? You don't need the gui or any plugin at all if your looking to monitor a conventional dmr freq.

Depending on which DSDPlus, Free version FMP + DSDPLus. Fastlane version FMP24 + DSDPLus.
If FastLane, you don't need vb cable.

And what version of sdr? If 1800 thru 1831, or 1832, then the plugin in can be found here since the airspy site turned to ****. I am not sure if the newer versions use the magic line any more. The whole thing went down hill with the floating dock garbage.

Enclosed is the simple dmr plugin for SDR#. Not sure what versions it works with but it works in 1742. The 2 dll files go in the Sdr# directory and the text in magic line gets pasted into the plugins.xml file in the Sdr# directory.
Thanks, I got that working to a point. I hear the DMR and see the plugin show (DMR) when theres a transmission, but don't hear any decoding. Do I just adjust the slider bar or is there another setting that I need to play with? The signal definitely could be better.