DSD+ scanner freq file help

n1moy

My objective is to use fmp24 & DSD+ to scan four P25 conventional frequencies. [no trunking]

Decoding is currently working for a single frequency. Need help with the frequency file syntax and configuration.

Please suggest modifications to these command line parameters for improved decoding or scanning.

>fmp24 -f482.9875 -s1 -P0.5 -a1 -g30 -b12.5 -i2 -o20001

>DSDPlus -r1 -f1 -T -E -f1 -g250 -Pmp3 -i20001 >>scanner.txt

Thanks in advance,

cg

Premium Subscriber
Open FMP24.SCANLIST with a text editor and read the options an the top. That should get you started.

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
This very strange.

I have no "fmp24.scanlist file.

I do not believe you can automatically start the scan function on start-up, you must manually start the scan.

You need to create a scanlist saved as "FMP24.SCANLIST" if you create it using notepad make sure you save as and change file type to ALL FILES (not text, see below) otherwise it automatically adds the .txt extension.

Capture.PNG

The format for the file is FREQ MODE DELAY= DESCRIPTION (such as below)
168.8375 P25 Delay=2.5 TSA

Once you start FMP24 simply press the S key to start the scan, and ESC key to end it.

n1moy

Working like a charm with your information !

Curious if anyone has suggestions for my command line parameters. Or any other instructions when using the FMP24.SCANLIST file.

Thanks again,

cg

Premium Subscriber
With DSDPlus running click MISC tab. Last option is to download newest base files. You need to unzip that and the SCANLIST files are in one of those new folders.