DSDPlus Can RID Priority Override TG Lockout?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AD9O

Hello:

I'm using DSDPlus Fastlane 2.15. Curious if there is a way to set up priorities to say that I only want to hear traffic on a TGID if a certain RID shows up. In my testing, it seems a TG ID set to "L/O" will override a RID priority of "High", which makes sense.

A scenario: I don't want to listen to every police district in the city, but if the helicopter comes up on a talkgroup I'd like to hear that transmission (on the assumption that it might be an incident worth switching to that talkgroup to listen). Is there a priority override like, "mute" which only allows a high priority RID to trigger the TG?

Note, FWIW, I'm blind and because the channel activity windows aren't compatible with my screen reader I have been doing all the exploration of the priority override values through guess-work and directly manipulating the DSDPlus.groups and DSDPlus.radios files. So if there are settings other than "Normal," "high," or "L/O," I may be unaware of them.

This may be a low -enough use scenario that there is no way to make it happen, but the possibility occurred to me so I thought I'd ask.

Thanks,
Rachel

Last edited:

KD8DVR

Premium Subscriber
Unitrunker has the capability to assign unit ID's a high priority.

AntiSquid disclaimer: All information provided is personal opinion only and may or may not resemble actual fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.