DX Engineering

Status
Not open for further replies.

k1agh

Premium Subscriber
Anyone purchase from them? Good experience? Bad? Do they have online sales around black friday or xmas?

wrath

Yeah I just recently bought a new tuner from them ,very good people ,I can't definitively say they have a holiday sale planned but I can not imagine one not drawing in the holiday shopping crowd.so keep an eye on them for what your looking for.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

WA8ZTZ

Good outfit, fast service, my experience has always been positive.
Had a question regarding my Hustler 5BTV antenna (bought eons ago, before DX Engineering) and the DX Engineering guy spent a long time on the phone with me... was very helpful, knew his stuff about Hustler antennas.

AK9R

Lead Wiki Manager and almost an Awesome Moderator
Super Moderator
In my experience, their prices are competitive with other on-line amateur radio dealers, they have really expanded the product lines that they carry, and shipping is outstanding.

Their warehouse is co-located with the Summit Racing warehouse. Summit is a major retailer of auto racing and hot rod parts and DX Engineering has been able to leverage Summit's established logistics partnerships. There are literally UPS semis backed up to the warehouse every day. If you get your order in before 10 pm Eastern Time and you asked for ground shipping, it will go out that day. Granted, your new antenna tuner may go out in a truck next to some other guy's new camshaft for his hot rod, but UPS doesn't care. A box is a box. And, shipping is free on most orders over $99.

When it comes to building antennas, DX Engineering has some unique products that you won't be able to find anywhere else.

They run sales all the time, though their prices are already pretty fair, so the sale discounts are often not that big.

I've ordered several items from them and highly recommend them.

n3ouc

Premium Subscriber
I too have purchased many radio related items from them and I can say that every experience has been outstanding. Fast and free shipping with anything over $99 and they stand behind everything they sell. DX Engineering has become my one stop shopping store for everything I may need.

Mike

jwt873

Premium Subscriber
They're a long time respectable radio store.. Like HRO or Universal Radio. Definitely OK to order from.

I bought a 19 element UHF Yagi from them a couple of years back.

Status
Not open for further replies.