EDACS Nevada Shared Radio System

Status
Not open for further replies.

lwvmobile

DSD-FME
Hello all,

I've been working on a decoder/tuner for EDACS systems, and I'm needing a few more test samples from other areas that I don't currently have to test functionality, fix bugs, and implement new features. Curious to see if anybody would be interested in assisting me. From what I can tell in this forum, The Nevada Shared Radio System still seems to be busy, and I could always use more WAV file samples from EDACS control channels. What I have found works best is a mono 16-bit 48000 Khz WAV file with a VFO of 12.5Khz to 25Khz from SDR++. If anybody in the area has any SDR equipment and uses SDR++, I could use a few multi-minute samples from any EDACS control channels in your vicinity. I've also received samples from a Winradio G39DDC with a bandwidth of 20Khz, and that worked fantastic as well.

sdrpp-help.png

If you can submit, or want to help, I need a 3-5 minute WAV recording of an EDACS control channel. Anything longer and the file size just grows and grows until it takes a while to upload and download. Just the control channel and not a baseband recording. Unfortunately, I've found from other people helping me that using SDR# to make a wav recording doesn't' work at all, since it records at a different sample rate that I can't use. The SDR++ default recording options work superbly however. Just make sure to adjust volume to keep the recording in the green and not clipping into the red.

Any wav files can be uploaded to Ufile.io - Upload files for free & share them without registration free of charge without having to make or register an account. Then you can just send me a link to the file.

If anybody is interested in checking the project out, the link to the github is:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.